Your wedding invitations are the first glimpse of your wedding day, when they arrive through your loved ones letter box a part of your love story is waiting about to be told and it should be special.
With creativity, detail and care, I work directly with you to create bespoke hand painted stationery, tailored to suit your wedding in it's own unique way.
If florals are your thing I will work with all the details from your florist to hand paint the beautiful blooms you'll hold in your bouquet, does your venue have a view you have fallen in love with, send me a picture and I will capture the beauty of it for you or are you tying the knot in a special town, village or city if that's the case I can fill your suite with all those special places that mean something to you as a couple.
As well as your invitations, I can keep telling your story with a whole host of wonderful wedding day items such as welcome signage, seating plans, place cards and orders of service's.
Nothing is off limits, I once used some watercolour birds to create a selection of bespoke groomsmen buttonholes, any ideas your have, big or small, I would absolutly love to explore them with you.
All work is designed and created by hand from my studio in beautiful North Devon, time attention and care is taken over every stage of the process. I choose the highest quality papers, offer a range of finishes and envelope styles.
I keep in touch throughout the whole process, this is your love story, I can't tell it without you.
A LITTLE ABOUT HOW THE BESPOKE SERVICE WORKS
Here is a little about the process, things may vary slightly from couple to couple to fit specific needs, but this should give you a good idea of how things will progress.
1. CONSULTATION - Once you have submitted your initial enquiry I will arrange a time for us to catch up on the phone so we can share ideas, get to know a little about one another and about your wedding day, this will ensure your stationery will be as personal as possible.
2. ESTIMATE - After our telephone consultation I will put together a full estimate for you, if you are happy to proceed a 20% non refundable deposit is taken at this point, a timeline for the project will be agreed and I can get to work on your lovely stationery.
3. DEVELOPMENT - I will then send you over your first board of initial ideas for feedback and use this feedback to develop the design into your beautiful final collection.
(Revisions are not limited to a certain quantity, we can keep working on things until they are perfect.)
4. FINAL PROOFS - Once the final version is looking just right, I will send you over the finished print proof along with an invoice for your remaining balance, once the proofs have been signed off and the payment received they will go to print.
5. DELIVERY - Once printed your invitations will arrive with me at the studio where I will add any finishing touches needed and package everything up ready to make there way to you.
From print sign off to delivery is normally around 2-3 weeks maximum.